As both a forum and an expo, the Asian Battery Conference and Exhibition (ABC)
continues to be the premier battery industry event in Asia.
The ABC program provides opportunities for international experts to report on the most recent developments and research achievements in the design, manufacture and application of lead–acid batteries.
We are calling for papers from battery industry executives, customers, marketers, academia, researchers, sales teams, reseller networks, and suppliers.
Please note: There will not be a concurrent session room running on Wednesday afternoon.
Papers will be accepted on the basis of quality of abstract, originality, technical relevance and advancement of current practice. The decision will be made by the Program Committee and its decision will be final.
All sessions will be presented in plenary style. There will not be a concurrent stream on Wednesday.
Technical Program Committee Chair: Dr David Rand, CSIRO Energy
The ABC is strongly attended from delegates from many countries with different native languages, but we do request papers to be presented in well-spoken English, which is the official Conference language.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts: 1 May 2023
Notification of paper acceptance: 1 June 2023
Papers will be scheduled to suit the final program and will be delivered as 20 minutes presentations with a further 5 minutes of question time from the floor.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference
- Selected presenters are required to register for the conference. A reduced presenter registration fee will be offered. Failure to pay this fee by the set date will result in removal of the paper from the program.
- By submitting this proposal you grant the organisers permission to publish the abstract in hard copy and electronic format.
- Please ensure the title of your presentation is in capitals
- An abstract must be no more than 250 words
- Abstracts must be accompanied by presenter’s biography in no more than 75 words
- Please include all authors of the submission and their affiliations.
All presentations must be in 16:9 aspect ratio
Contact the 20ABC Events Team
t: + 61 3 9870 2611