The Asian Battery Conference has a long and proud history of bringing together the world’s leading battery industry C-Level executives, marketers, technical staff and sales teams biennially to remain updated on new and emerging technologies, understand future directions, meet new suppliers, conduct business and network with industry peers.
An integral feature of the Asian Battery Conference is the exhibition. A true international opportunity, the exhibition sees the world’s major battery companies come together to showcase their capabilities and leverage off the considerable business development and direct sales opportunities the Conference provides.
The Asian Battery Conference has seen tremendous growth since its inception in 1986, not only in terms of the size of the event but more importantly its ability to act as an educator and business development tool for all of the worlds key battery industry executives.
The importance of the Asian Battery Conference to the global battery industry can be best demonstrated by the successes of the past four Conferences.
- In 2015, 16th Asian Battery Conference held in Bangkok attracted a record attendance of 856 participants and 145 exhibitors
- In 2013, the 15th Asian Battery Conference held in Singapore attracted a record attendance of 771 participants and 128 exhibitors.
- In 2011, the 14th Asian Battery Conference held in Hyderabad, India attracted a record attendance of over 600 participants and over 100 exhibitors.
- In 2009, the 13th Asian Battery Conference held in Macau attracted 548 participants from 57 different countries along with 83 exhibitors and 38 programmed technical and practitioner focused presentations.
- In 2007, the 12th Asian battery Conference held in Shanghai attracted 524 participants from 49 different countries along with 72 exhibitors and 33 programmed technical and practitioner focused presentations.